No matter what your wedding mood board says, your luxury wedding planner can bring your ideas to life. Whether the ideas you have for your wedding day are small or over the top, the right luxury wedding planner will take great care in ensuring that your vision is what you get; you deserve the best on your wedding day. Giving your wedding a luxury makeover is the speciality of our luxury wedding planner, and if you want your wedding memories to be on point for the rest of your life, you need some of the best ideas around. Let’s take a look at the top 5 luxury wedding ideas for 2019.
Luxurious Wedding Flowers
The colour palette, the style and the placement of the wedding flowers for your big day are essential. The luxury wedding planner that you hire should know all the right 2019 trends, and one of those is going to include lavish floral arrangements. Here are some of the best ideas:
- Floral walls made up of your chosen wedding flowers with a personalised monogram
- Elegant bridal bouquets and boutonnieres that incorporate metallic colour themes
- Blossom trees in your venue – all you need here is high ceilings!
- Hanging florals from the ceiling in elaborate designs
Luxurious Table Settings
The guests need to know where they are sitting, and while your luxury wedding planner will have put together the perfect table plan, you need to add an element of extravagance. Here are some fantastically luxurious ideas for your table settings:
- Order individually engraved napkin rings as wedding favours for your guests
- Sequin table clothes – trendy in recent years
- Hire luxury crockery and cutlery from a specialist to be unique with your big day
Luxurious Wedding Stationery
The invitations for your wedding set your wedding style expectations for your guests, and it’s your chance to go all out for luxury. Save the dates – if you’re choosing your wedding date far in advance – are the perfect way to start. Here are some other luxury ideas:
- Hire a calligrapher and have your invitations handwritten rather than printed
- Hire a luxury wedding stationery designer who will design your place cards, invitations, the order of service and thank you cards in the same personalised theme
Luxurious Food & Drinks
Every wedding requires celebration with canapés and glasses of bubbly, but you can make this as luxurious as possible. Here are some ideas for luxury food and drink:
- Hire a Michelin star chef to craft a personalised menu for your guests
- Make your canape options luxurious and include them in the menus
- Attend a wedding tasting and ensure you’re getting the very best, freshest cuisine on your big day
- Serve only the finest wines and champagne and offer a luxury crafted cocktail created just for your event.
Luxurious Wedding Cakes
You do not have to stick to the three-tier wedding wonder cakes that are often popular. You can choose bespoke cake designs that will range from upward of eight tiers, cupcakes, individual cake slices, and even a wedding cake scene to eat from. The choice is yours!